TLDR; blurb about adhd & too many options. skip to list of Netflix, Hulu, Discovery+ shows at bottom
What do you get when you mix Netflix, Hulu, discovery+, cable, and a few shared passwords with an ADHD diagnosis? Long lists like this: Shows You Tried To Watch, Comfort Shows, Unwatched New Seasons of Previously Finished Series,
Shows, movies, documentaries, whatever – there are a ton of options, recommendations, categories, formats, and implications (like ads, says the media buyer) when it comes to picking a show. If ADHD paralysis kicks in as a result, I’m usually going for Schitt’s Creek, the Food Network, or Investigation Discovery channel. Or one of my other fixation projects. Maybe TikTok… sometimes Target.
Sometimes, shows are like relationships; I don’t always commit but when I do, it’s for good reason (in theory). Sometimes, I’m in it for a good time – not a long time. See below for what I’ve been watching recently – in full or partially, of course.
Please clap, I finished (and liked):
- Stay Close (Netflix)
- The Innocent (Netflix)
- Dark Desires (Netflix)
- Lies and deceit (Netflix)
- Hold Tight (Netflix)
- Anatomy of A Scandal (Netflix)
- Poms (Netflix)
- The Woman in The Window (Netflix)
- Pieces of Her (Netflix)
- Mythomaniac (Netflix)
- Selling Tampa
- The Rental (Netflix)
- The Lost Daughter (Netflix)
- Candy (Hulu)
- Unexpected (TLC/discovery+) – I stay up to date. Kylen & Jason are not good.
- Welcome to Plathville (TLC/discovery+)
Things I tried to watch:
Think I should finish it? Make your case.
- The Girl from Plainville (Hulu) *I made myself try to finish watching this*
- Welcome to Eden (Netflix) (I almost finished this one)
- Bad Vegan (Netflix)
- Hard Cell (Netflix)
- Under The Banner of Heave (Hulu)
- Pam & Tommy (Hulu)
- Two Shallow Gravies (ID, discovery+)
- Married at First Sight (Lifetime, Netflix, discovery+)
- Chopped (Food Network, discovery+)
- Cooked with Cannabis (Netflix)
- Interior Design Masters (Netflix)
- House Hunters (discovery+)
I’ll update the lists with any forgotten views but I’m taking recommendations for a summer watch-list! Yes I know about Stranger Things and Ozark…. 😊
Have you tried the “Surprise me” feature on Netflix to combat decision paralysis? Let me know..
twitter & instagram @/caileyaubrey